Dear AC followers, Kunos Simulazioni is proud to introduce the newest track developed for Assetto Corsa, the iconic Brands Hatch circuit, that will be included in the Dream Pack 3, available on Steam from 12.15.2015!
The Brands Hatch circuit in Assetto Corsa
The development of this famous and challenging circuit required 6 months of work, making Brands Hatch the fourth circuit added to Assetto Corsa during 2015, after the Nordschleife, Zandvoort and Barcelona. As showed in the following video, Kunos Simulazioni development team has reproduced the track paying attention to all those details and reference points used by real drivers, thanks to the massive use of Laserscan technology. that guarantees the maximum accuracy: stay tuned for other information
- Dream Pack #3, like the previous two premium DLC packs prior, will feature 10 cars and one new location, the iconic former UK Grand Prix circuit Brands Hatch. The pack will be released near the end of December.
- Version 1.3.5 will come with one free car, the Audi R8.
- Version 1.4 will be released alongside Dream Pack #3.
- While Night Racing will not likely be seen in this version of Assetto Corsa as it would require an entire engine re-write, the team are in the early stages of bringing Rain into Assetto Corsa, most likely seeing a public release a version or two after the game launches on consoles in the spring of 2016.
- Major multiplayer changes are “in the works”, but no concrete details have emerged as to what this may mean.
assettocorsa.net pisze:At the moment we are completing the development of Corvette C7 Stingray 2015 and Ford Mustang 2015, expected to be the first bonus content released in 2016. There is also another “small” surprise.
Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Obecnie na forum nie ma żadnego zarejestrowanego użytkownika i 3 gości
Copyright 2017 © Drivecenter - Polskie centrum samochodowych gier MMO. All Rights Reserved. Technologię dostarcza phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited.